-
Ray大橙子 《我忆起,我忆起》:因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了
Just for Fun
片段讲解秀
from:《蒙娜丽莎的微笑》
第二季 第七期:魔友之声《我忆起,我忆起》
本期配音:THG·Arron
感谢Arron在百忙之中接受邀请参与配音I remember, I remember
我忆起,我忆起
Thomas Hood
托马斯 胡德
I remember, I remember the house where I was born,
我忆起,我忆起 那栋出生时的屋宇,
The little window where the sun came peeping in at morning;
早晨,阳光从小窗中 偷望进去:
He never came a wink too soon nor brought too long a day;
他从不早来片刻, 也不多留半晌,
But now, I often wish the night had borne my breath away.
但是现在,我常愿夜晚 带走我的呼吸!
I remember, I remember the roses, red and white,
我忆起,我忆起 玫瑰花开,有红有白 紫罗兰,
The violets, and the lily-cups, those flowers made of light!
百合 那些由光辉构成的花朵! 有知更鸟筑巢的紫丁香,
The lilacs where the robin built, and where my brother set the laburnum on his birthday,
有哥哥生日时种植的金炼花,依然常青!
The tree is living yet! I remember, I remember
我忆起,我忆起经常荡秋千的地方迎面而来的风是如此清爽
Where I was used to swing, and thought the air must rush as fresh to swallows on the wing;
飞燕也颇有同感; 昔日意气扬扬的心灵, 现在变得如此沉重,
My spirit flew in feathers then that is so heavy now, and summer pools could hardly cool
就是夏日的池水也无法冷却我额头的热狂!
The fever on my brow. I remember, I remember the fir-trees dark and high;
我忆起,我忆起 茂密高耸的冷杉;
I used to think their slender tops were close against the sky:
我曾想象它细长的枝尖逼近天空;
It was a childish ignorance, but now it is little joy
虽然只是幼稚无知, 但是,现在却少有那般快乐
To know I'm farther off from heaven than when I was a boy.
因为我知道自己比孩童时代离苍穹更遥远了!
➛➜➝➞➟➠本期结束
上期节目回顾:感谢订阅该专辑的你们,下期不见不散